West One is a specialist lender which was first established in 2007 and is part of the Enra Group. West One have developed a truly diverse range of products, and a reputation for providing a personalised approach to lending. West One help homeowners, landlords and property professionals find the right financial solution to deliver a variety of projects and purchases. West One originates £1bn of loans per annum.
- Diverse product range
- A personal approach
- Advanced technology
- Expert support
Was struggling to secure finance for my next commercial to residential project and was about to give up when an associate recommended that I talk to CMB. Several weeks later and my finance was in place and I secured the project and it is now well under way. Really pleased with the service. They are educated experts and I would definitely recommend them. I look forward to working with them on my next project.
West One specialise in providing short term bridging solutions to clients for both residential, semi-commercial and commercial properties.
Rates start from 0.55% per month, with a minimum loan size of £75k. West One also offer second charge loans from 0.75% with a minimum loan size of £250k.
Minimum terms are from 1 month, with no ERC (early repayment charge), which can be a useful solution for shorter term borrowing.
West One Bridging Key product features
- Interest charged with a one month minimum
- Interest can be retained or serviced, subject to affordability
- Adverse credit to be considered case by case
- No exit fees
West One will provide bridging solutions for the following scenarios:
- Residential property
- First and second charge security
- Multiple occupation (such as HMOs)
- Farms or agricultural property
- Land, with and without planning
- Limited and unlimited companies, as well as PLCs
- Offshore special purpose vehicles (SPV)
- Individual borrowers
West One provide an extensive Buy To Let Finance solutions with loan to values (LTVs) of up to 75%, with rates starting from 3.59%.
West One Loans Buy To Let Key product features
- £50k to £1million loan sizes
- Terms from 5 to 30 years
- Specialist underwriting on all applications
- Faster completions and reduced legal fees for standard property remortgages up to £750k
- Flexible approach for portfolio landlords
- No credit-scoring – underwriting based on credit assessment
- No additional interest loadings for limited companies
West One Offer Buy To Let Finance solutions for a range of different types of properties including:
- Houses, leasehold flats, and maisonettes
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) and multi-unit freehold blocks (MUFBs)
- New builds, high rise flats above 5 storeys, deck access & ex-local authority flats
- Properties owned for less than 6 months
- Holiday and short-term lets, including Airbnb
- UK individual, SPV limited companies and LLPs
- First-time landlords and expats considered
West One offer a competitive Development Finance solution with Loan To Values on purchase of up to 70%.
West One Development Finance – Key product features:
- £1m to £7.5m loan sizes
- Initial loan-to-value up to 70%
- Loan-to-cost up to 85%
- Loan-to-GDV up to 65%
- Up to 100% of build costs
- Terms up to 24 months
- 30 units or less of up to £1.5m value per unit
- Highly experienced bank trained team.
- £1bn+ of assets funded to date.
- Large panel of lenders.
- Property experts.